* Hybrid version of popular Sonata sedan rolled out in S.Korea this mth * Hyundai to launch plug-in hybrid to challenge Toyota Prius in 2013 -official (Add details, background) SEOUL, May 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor said on Tuesday that it aimed to sell 11,000 units of its first gasoline-electric hybrid model, the Sonata Hybrid, in South Korea this year, as rising gasoline prices stoke demand for fuel-sipping cars. The move comes as Japanese rival Toyota Motor suffers from tight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor aims to sell 11,000 Sonata hybrids in S.Korea this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642