*Hyundai says to submit preliminary bid today #Price, management, financial capabilities are key *Family feud revived at Hyundai By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Group, the world's fifth-largest automaker, said on Monday it will seek to buy Hyundai Engineering & Construction , setting up a contentious battle for South Korea's biggest builder by rival members of the Hyundai family. "Hyundai Motor Group plans to submit a letter of intent to the creditor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor announces bid for Hyundai Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.