* E&C shareholders to decide on stake bid next week * Failed E&C bids risk Hyundai Group's management control By Ju-min Park SEOUL, Dec 22 (Reuters) - A group led by Hyundai Motor Co is close to winning the $4.4 billion takeover of Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd , a contentious deal for control of South Korea's top builder that has seen a family feud, smear campaigns, and legal suits. Shareholders of Hyundai E&C will vote next week on whether to name ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor close to winning Hyundai E&C bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642