(Adds details, shares) SEOUL, Jan 30 (Reuters) - South Korea's top automaker Hyundai Motor , facing a fierce price war, said on Thursday it plans to cut interest rates on financing deals in the key U.S. market for its popular EF Sonata sedans and Santa Fe SUVs. Hyundai, ten-percent owned by U.S.-German automaker DaimlerChrysler AG , is betting on exports to drive up profits in 2003 as domestic sales are not expected to be as strong as last year, after the South Korean government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor plans U.S. incentives amid price war" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.