* Q1 net profit 1.88 trln won vs 1.28 trln won year go * Strong global sales of new models, market recovery lift earnings * Hyundai, Kia biggest beneficiaries from Japan's output slump-analysts (Adds background) SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co reported a 47 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Thursday, driven by strong global demand for its new models and as its Japanese rivals grapple with the aftermath of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. Hyundai, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor Q1 profit up 47 pct on new models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642