(Adds details, shares) SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, posted a better-than-expected 63 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by brisk sales of premium models, along with contributions from financial affiliates and overseas units. Hyundai, which controls half the home market and exports two thirds of its vehicles, is expected to see earnings improve further this year on firmer prices and strong sales of top-end models such as the TG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor Q4 net up on top-end model sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.