(Recasts with tentative agreement) SEOUL, June 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's largest automaker, Hyundai Motor Co , reached a tentative agreement with its union on a revised plan to raise wages, one day after workers rejected a similar plan, the union said on Tuesday. "We agreed to the company's revised plan to advance bonus payment," the Hyundai Motor union said on its website. "Union members will vote on the tentative agreement on Thursday," it said. Hyundai Motor shares finished ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor reaches tentative deal with union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.