(Updates with Hyundai's denial) SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - South Korea's largest automaker Hyundai Motor Co said on Friday it was not interested in acquiring Korea Industry Development Co . Share of Korea Industry soared after the bankrupt construction company said it was trying to find a buyer. Korea Industry issued a statement after being asked by the Korea Stock Exchange to clarify rumours that Hyundai Motor was in talks to acquire the firm. "We're pursuing M&A but nothing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor says not interested in Korea Ind" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.