(Adds analyst, union spokesman, details, shares) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, June 23 (Reuters) - Unionised workers at South Korea's top auto maker Hyundai Motor Co plan partial strikes starting on Friday and a full one-day walkout on Tuesday to demand higher wages and bonus payments, a union official said on Wednesday. South Korea faces a tough bargaining season with unions every summer, but labour unrest this year poses a big headache for a government struggling to bolster depressed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor union threantens strike from Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642