(Adds details, shares) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, June 18 (Reuters) - The chief executive of South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co was sentenced to a suspended two-year jail term for political funding violations and negligence, the Seoul District Court said on Friday. Kim Dong-jin, also vice chairman of Hyundai Motor Group, which is South Korea's third-largest conglomerate, was found guilty of playing a key role in raising a slush fund to support politicians in the 2002 presidential race. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Mtr's CEO sentenced to suspended jail term" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642