(Adds detail, background) DETROIT, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co said on Monday it had named a new executive to head its North American operations, capping a year when it fell short of sales targets and saw its U.S. market share stall. Hyundai Motor America said Jong Eun Kim would become president and chief executive of the Fountain Valley, California-based arm of the South Korean automaker. Kim replaces Ok Suk Koh, who was named to head operations in China for Hyundai affiliate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai names new chief for U.S. operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.