(Adds quotes, details, background) BRATISLAVA, March 18 (Reuters) - South Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor said on Thursday that it and seven supplier firms would invest a total $1.4 billion into a new European production centre in Slovakia. Hyundai Motor President Chung Mong Koo said Hyundai's Kia Motors unit would itself spend more than $1.1 billion on the Slovak factory. Previous estimates by Hyundai of its investment had ranged from 700 million euros to 1.1 billion euros, equivalent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai plant to bring $1.4 bln to Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642