(Adds analyst, details, shares) SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, posted a 52 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, well above expectations, on improved domestic sales, cost cuts and profit from derivatives linked to shares in affiliate Kia. The second-half outlook for Hyundai, the world's No.6 auto maker with Kia Motors Corp. , is bright as the maker of the Sonata sedan is likely to enjoy healthy, higher-margin sales at home, as growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Q2 net up on brisk sales; outlook strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642