(Adds details, shares) SEOUL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Third quarter net profit at South Korea's top auto maker Hyundai Motor Co. almost halved and operating profit sank as derivatives losses, a labour dispute and a firmer local currency took their toll on earnings. Hyundai, the world's No.6 auto maker along with affiliate Kia Motors Corp. , should see earnings improve in the current fourth quarter, analysts say, as overseas sales and lower oil prices outweigh sluggish demand on the home ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Q3 profits dented by weak sales, currency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642