*To recall Sonata made between Dec 11- Sept 10 *Affects about 139,500 units *Possible steering failures (Add details, comments) SEOUL, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , South Korea's top automaker, will recall some 139,500 Sonata sedans sold in the United States, due to problems with the steering wheel that could cause a loss or reduction of control. The automaker announced the recall after the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened a probe into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- Hyundai to recall Sonata sedans in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.