(Adds details on news conference, background) PRAGUE, March 27 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic and Hyundai Motor plan to make an announcement on Monday on the South Korean carmaker's investment in the Czech Republic, the Czech Industry and Trade Ministry said. The ministry has called a news conference at 2:30 p.m. (1230 GMT), with Industry and Trade Minister Milan Urban a key speaker, along with a senior official with Hyundai. It gave no further details. Hyundai has said it could spend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai set to announce Czech investment on Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642