(Adds background) PRAGUE, March 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor is expected to sign a deal with the Czech government on an estimated 1-billion-euro ($1.21 billion) car plant next week, a Czech newspaper said on Friday. Pravo, citing a well informed source, said the long-awaited agreement on what would be one of the biggest foreign direct investment projects in the EU newcomer's history might be signed as early as Monday. Hyundai President Jeong Mong Gu is expected to arrive in the Czech ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai to sign Czech plant deal next week -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.