(Adds details, shares, quote) By Kang Shinhye DANGJIN, South Korea, Oct 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Steel Co. , a unit of Hyundai Motor Group, said on Friday it would build a 5.24-trillion-won ($5.52 billion) steel mill as it seeks to ensure stable steel supplies for the auto maker. The country's No.2 steel maker after POSCO said the mill would have a capacity of 7 million tonnes when it is completed in 2011. It also plans to invest an additional 2.26 trillion won to expand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Steel to build $5.5 bln steel plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642