(Adds Hyundai quotes, details on suppliers) NOSOVICE, Czech Republic, April 25 (Reuters) - Three suppliers to a plant Hyundai Motor Co is building in the Czech Republic plan to invest 400 million euros ($545.6 million) in the country, a Czech investment agency said. Roman Cermak, head of the state-run CzechInvest agency, said he expected more Hyundai suppliers to set up operations in the country, without elaborating. The South Korean carmaker broke ground on Wednesday for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai suppliers eye 400 mln euro Czech investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.