(Adds details, shares) SEOUL, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. said on Tuesday it expected annual sales of its new Sonata model, a flagship sedan for South Korea's top auto maker, to be above 300,000. The firm unveiled the target in a statement released at a ceremony to showcase the new sedan, which analysts believe can help Hyundai move nearer its target of becoming one of the world's top five car makers by 2010. The potential significance of the NF Sonata has been likened to that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai targets annual new model sales above 300,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642