* Union at affiliate Kia expected to vote down wage deal * Hyundai shares unfazed, closing 2.1 higher * Tough talks ahead following holiday break * Key stumbling block is number of full-time, paid unionists (Add Hyundai union comments, background, share price) SEOUL, July 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co on Wednesday failed to seal a wage pact with its union before the company's summer vacation period begins and workers at Hyundai's affiliate, Kia Motors Corp , have indicated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai union threatens strike after talks fail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.