By Bernie Woodall ORLANDO, Fla., Feb 11 (Reuters) - The addition of a third shift at its Alabama plant last year will allow South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Co to increase its U.S. sales 4.4 percent in 2013 to 734,000, Hyundai Motor America Chief Executive John Krafcik said on Monday. Adding the third shift to the plant in Montgomery, Alabama allows an additional 60,000 units of annual production, Krafcik said. If the U.S. auto industry has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai's American chief sees 2013 U.S. sales up 4.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.