* Icahn has not made a formal proposal to either company * Investor in talks with Navistar for board seats-sources * Deal far from certain; unclear if companies want merger * Oshkosh shares up 6.5 pct, Navistar up 3 pct (Adds share prices, background) By Soyoung Kim, John D. Stoll and Paritosh Bansal Oct 21 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn wants Navistar International Corp to consider merging with rival Oshkosh Corp , though he has not yet made a formal proposal to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Icahn interested in Navistar, Oshkosh merger-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.