* Nominates six associates for Oshkosh board * Icahn owns 9.5 pct of Oshkosh common stock * Icahn owns similar stake in Navistar Nov 4 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has nominated a slate of directors for the board of truck maker Oshkosh Corp , according to a federal disclosure filed on Friday. Icahn, who owns 9.5 percent of Oshkosh's common stock, sent a letter to the company listing six associates he is nominating: A.B. Krongard, Vincent J. Intrieri, Samuel Merksamer, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Icahn nominates directors for Oshkosh board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.