* To seek conversations about company strategies * Discussed possibility of adding members to board NEW YORK, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn reported a 9.8 percent stake in Navistar International Corp on Thursday and said the truck and engine maker's shares have been undervalued. Icahn has held talks with Navistar's management to discuss its business and will seek to have additional conversations to discuss strategies, the investor said in a filing with the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Icahn reports 9.8 pct stake in Navistar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.