(releads with sources on orders, yield) MILAN/LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - IFIL , the holding company that controls Italian automaker Fiat , has orders worth 3.5 billion euros for its planned benchmark 10-year euro bond, sources close to the operation said on Wednesday. It has also trimmed the yield to 80 basis points over mid-swap, these sources said, from an earlier indication of mid-80s basis points above given by one of the banks managing the sale. Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, IMI and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ifil 10-yr bond has 3.5 bln euros of orders-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642