(Adds Juventus details, quotes, share prices) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Italy, May 24 (Reuters) - Italian holding group Ifil defended on Wednesday a complex transaction made last year to keep its control over Fiat , saying it helped bring stability to the troubled Italian automaker. It also said it would wait for a series of investigations into match-fixing and other possible crimes at national soccer champions Juventus , in which it owns about 60 percent, before evaluating the risk of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ifil defends operation to keep control over Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642