(Adds parent company result, debt, U.S. arm) MILAN, March 29 (Reuters) - Ifil , the holding company of Italy's Agnelli family, posted a 2003 net loss of 45 million euros ($55 million) on Monday but said it would start paying a dividend again. Ifil, which owns 30.4 percent of industrial group Fiat , said it would pay a dividend of 0.062 euro per ordinary share and 0.1654 euro per savings share , after paying no dividend for 2002 due to a crisis at Fiat. Ifil has changed shape ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ifil pares loss in 2003, returns to dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.