(Adds plans to reinstate dividend from paragraph 10) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Italy, April 23 (Reuters) - Shareholders in top Fiat investor Ifil on Wednesday approved an asset reshuffle that will see Ifil raise its stake in the carmaker to 30 percent, despite objections raised by U.S. fund K Capital. The plan, under which Ifil will take over key stakeholdings from its sister holding Ifi in return for a capital increase, won the approval of 89 percent of the shares voted in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ifil reshuffle cleared despite fund objection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642