(Updates with comment, background, share price) MILAN, July 28 (Reuters) - Fiat's main shareholder Ifil said on Monday its 502.2 million-euro ($577 million) capital increase, carried out to fund its part of a do-or-die restructuring of Italy's top industrial company, had been 96.3-percent subscribed. Fiat is raising 1.8 billion euros via its own capital increase which closes on Wednesday. That cash, together with money already raised from asset sales and future cash flow, should cover a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ifil's Fiat-linked cap hike almost fully subscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.