(Adds details) STUTTGART, Germany, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The southern division of Germany's engineering and metalworkers' union IG Metall will demand a pay rise of up to 4.5 percent in a wage round starting at the end of the year, a union source said on Wednesday. The source in Baden-Wuerttemberg, the southern region where pay deals with employers have frequently set the benchmark for nationwide engineering sector deals, said: "We are thinking of asking for four percent but those in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-IG Metall to seek up to 4.5 pct pay rise-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642