* Says need for slower growth in credit to private sector * Says need for more tightening of monetary policy * Sees slower GDP growth in 2011 (Adds details, background) By Beatrice Gachenge and George Obulutsa NAIROBI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund on Monday trimmed its 2011 growth outlook for Kenya on Monday and backed further funds to boost the country's foreign exchange reserves to help tackle a widening balance of payments gap. The Washington-based body gave the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-IMF sees slower Kenya growth, approves extra funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642