(Adds details throughout) JOHANNESBURG, Aug 27 (Reuters) - South African transport services group Imperial Holdings said on Tuesday annual headline earnings rose 15 percent on the strength of its tourism business and said it expected satisfactory results in the year ahead. Diluted headline earnings per share for the year to June 25 rose to 605.3 cents from 523.3 cents a year earlier. Headline figures strip out exceptional items and their tax effects. It proposed a capital distribution ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Imperial lifts yr headline earnings 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642