(Adds background, share price) JOHANNESBURG, Feb 20 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Imperial expects headline earnings per share for the six months to December to rise by up to 35 percent, revising earlier estimates, the company said on Monday. It said in a statement that basic headline earnings per share and basic earnings per share were expected to rise by 30-35 percent compared with the same period last year. Headline earnings, the key measure of profit in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Imperial sees H1 headline profit up 30-35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642