* H1 pretax profit 134.2 mln stg vs 126.8 mln stg * Sales 3.1 bln stg vs 2.9 bln stg * Interim dividend 4 pence per share vs 3.6 pence LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - Multinational car dealer Inchcape posted a 5.8 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by growth at its motor distribution unit and premium car sales. The London-based firm, which sells and distributes cars for manufacturers such as Toyota, Mercedes-Benz and BMW in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Inchcape first half profit up 5.8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642