* H1 profit 65.4 mln stg vs forecast range of 44-52 mln * To cut 350 jobs in Russia, eastern Europe * No car market recovery until "well into 2010" * Shares jump 13 pct as analysts' raise profit forecasts (Adds comments by CEO, analyst; shares detail, background) By Mark Potter LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - Multinational car dealer Inchcape posted a better than feared 58 percent drop in first-half profit on Wednesday, helped by cost cutting, and said it was axing a further 350 jobs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Inchcape jumps on H1 results, 350 jobs to go" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.