(Adds detail) LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - British-based car retailer Inchcape Plc beat market forecasts with a 9.9 percent rise in 2007 profit, aided by investment in high-growth emerging markets, and said it was confident about this year. Inchcape, which sells and distributes cars for automakers like BMW , Mercedes-Benz , Honda and Toyota , said headline pretax profit rose to 235.1 million pounds ($461.8 million) from 213.9 million in 2006. The company had been expected to report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Inchcape year profit up 10 pct, beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642