(Recasts, adds quotes, background) NEW DELHI, March 26 (Reuters) - Indian business group Hinduja announced on Monday investment plans of $1.3 billion in India and Dubai, on projects from real estate and commercial vehicles to healthcare services. Hinduja and Dubai World, a holding company that manages projects for the Dubai government, will form a joint venture that will invest in medicare services and related infrastructure mainly in India. "In the first phase, the firm will invest $1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India Hinduja, Dubai World plan $1.3bln investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.