* Net soars 89 pct including exceptionals; 34 pct without * Accounting change, share sale boost profit * Expects to outperform industry growth of 3-5 pct (Adds reasons for profit rise, analyst view, stock price) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, said its quarterly profit excluding exceptional items rose by a third and it expected to outperform its rivals in the new fiscal year. Mahindra, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India Mahindra net up, expects to outperform sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.