part of India and for Myanmar," Myanmar Industry Minister Soe Thein said in an interview with Reuters in Naypyitaw. "We can't do it ourselves due to the lack of budget and problems in our financial sector." (Additional reporting by Satarupa Bhattacharjya, Anurag Kotoky and Frank Jack Daniel in New Delhi and Jason Szep in Naypyitaw; Editing by Robert Birsel and Jeremy Laurence)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India PM seeks to heal bad blood on Myanmar visit=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.