(Adds quote, background) MUMBAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Spot rubber prices in India's key market fell 3.3 percent on Friday to lowest level in nearly two months on hopes government will cut import tax on natural rubber, three dealers told Reuters. India currently charges 20 percent tax on natural rubber imports. The spot price of the most traded RSS-4 rubber (ribbed smoked sheet) dropped by 600 rupees to 17,400 rupees per 100 kg in Kottayam market in southern state of Kerala, the lowest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India rubber drops to 2-mth low on low import tax talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642