By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The Indian government unveiled on Wednesday a deal resolving differences over Suzuki Motor Corp's plans to set up a second car joint venture in India instead of expanding its existing unit, Maruti Udyog Ltd. . News last week of the Japanese firm's proposal had hit shares in Maruti, the country's dominant carmaker, amid investor concern the new company would shift demand away from Maruti, in which the government owns nearly 20 percent and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India says settles row over Suzuki's new venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642