(Adds details, background) NEW DELHI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The Indian government plans to sell stakes in engineering firm Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. and car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. in the next financial year, instead of this year as previously planned. "We hope to get a better price next year since BHEL is expected to have a better profit," Heavy Industries Minister Santosh Mohan Dev told reporters on Tuesday, adding that options for the BHEL stake included a public sale of shares. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India to sell BHEL, Maruti stakes next fiscal year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642