(Adds details, share price) MUMBAI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Suzlon Energy Ltd fell more than 7 percent on Thursday after it said it would consider a rights issue to raise up to 18 billion rupees ($390 million) on Sept. 27. The world's fourth-biggest wind turbine maker did not say what it would use the funds for. Suzlon had said earlier this month it had struck a deal with Martifer for an early acquisition of the Portuguese conglomerate's stake in REpower Systems for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India Suzlon shares fall on $390 mln rights issue plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642