(Changes dateline, adds quotes, detail, updates stock price) MUMBAI/NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd. , India's top truck maker, reported on Monday quarterly standalone profit rose by a slightly lower-than-expected 30.1 percent as higher raw material costs dampened rising truck and car sales. After the announcement, Tata Motors shares fell nearly 4 percent to 851 rupees in a firm Mumbai market. Vehicle sales in the past quarter had risen 30.5 percent on year to 139,704, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India Tata Motors says Q2 net up 30.1 pct, stock down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.