For IPO diary & data, please click (Adds quotes, shareholding details, updates share price) MUMBAI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Indian telecoms software services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd. jumped as much as 55 percent on their debut on Monday, reflecting strong demand for good offerings. The company, a venture between India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and Britain's BT Group Plc , had raised 4.65 billion rupees ($100 million) selling 12.746 million shares at 365 rupees each in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India Tech Mahindra extends gains to 55pct on debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642