(Updates with Ambani critical, Reliance shares) By Rosemary Arackaparambil BOMBAY, June 26 (Reuters) - Business icon Dhirubhai Ambani, founder of India's biggest industrial group Reliance, was in a critical condition on Wednesday after suffering a stroke two days ago, one of his sons said. "The situation over the last 24 hours remains unchanged. He remains to be in a critical state," Anil Ambani, managing director of Reliance Industries, told reporters. Ambani, 69, suffered a stroke ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indian business icon Ambani critical after stroke" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.