* BSE falls 0.48 pct; NSE falls 0.6 pct * Volumes in F&O segment reach $76 bln, setting record * Trading may turn cautious in last few days of 2012 (Adds details on derivatives expiry; tweaks headline) By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Indian shares fell as recent gainers such as Reliance Industries were hit by profit-booking, while IT stocks fell due to concerns about their outlooks on a day in which the expiry of derivatives led to record volumes in the futures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indian shares falter; derivatives expiry spark record volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.