* Shares jump tracking Asian peers on EU deal * Morgan Stanley upgrades India to equalweight * Hopes from PMO to jumpstart reforms (Adds analyst's view on market, updates prices) By Manoj Dharra and Abhishek Vishnoi June 29 (Reuters) - Indian shares rose 2.6 percent on Friday fuelled by a global rally in risk assets after European leaders agreed on decisive action to lower the borrowing costs of Italy and Spain and create a single supervisory body for euro banks. After all-night talks, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indian shares rally on EU summit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.