(Updates with quotes, details) By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, May 26 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd , India's second-biggest tyremaker, expects to increase product prices by the middle of June and is cutting costs to offset a sharp rise in raw material prices, an official said on Wednesday. Apollo and other Indian tyremakers have been hurt in the past year by a steep rise in the price of natural rubber, their main raw material, which has traced a rising global trend. Prices of other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Apollo plans tyre price hike mid-June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.